- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
- Acting as the face of the building and providing a warm, professional welcome to all residents, guests and contractors.
- Monitoring relevant movements of visitors, service providers and goods throughout the building and immediate surrounds.
- Internal and External Patrolling and monitoring movements into and out of the building via the CCTV system.
- Immediately responding to fire alarms and emergencies in accordance with established procedure.
- Administration duties such as database maintenance, receiving and answering emails, telephone and security intercom inquiries.
- Monday to Friday from 11pm to 7am
- Immaculate personal presentation and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Friendly, diplomatic personality.
- Punctuality, reliability and pro-activity.
- Positive attitude, integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Fluent English.
- Good computer literacy in software such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
** Holding a Class 1A Security License and a First Aid Qualification is required.
** Front desk experience and overnight shift experience required.