- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in 2016 and based in Melbourne, Australia, the client is a global education provider supercharging the next generation of startup founders & leaders through the opportunities, passion & networks that can only be found in global innovation cities.
Our client is looking for an Operations & Admin Coordinator to handle student inquiries via phone and email as well as manage the CRM by entering and editing the required information.
The ideal candidate should be proactive, confident, and passionate about travel, education, travel, innovation, and startups. You should have excellent English skills. The candidate needs to be able to point out points of improvement in processes and systems.
A Day in the Life
- CRM management & improving the quality and quantity of the database
- Handling and responding to student inquiries efficiently and accurately (phone and email)
- Providing executive assistance to the CEO
- Calendar/diary schedule management
- Making travel arrangements
- Noise-canceling headset
- High speed and reliable internet
- Updated computer or laptop running Mac OS or Windows 10/8
- Quiet and comfortable workspace
- Minimum Internet speed of 5mbps
- Government-issued ID
- Backup computer and backup Internet connection
- At least 3 professional references
- Long-term remote work
- Flexible working hours with an overlap to Australian eastern business hours
- Non-traditional and flexible workplace
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role is ideal
- Experience in team coordination, executive assistance/personal assistance, travel, recruitment, operations, or customer service
- Social media experience is an advantage
- Experience with writing content for websites, emails, and newsletters
- Experience with accounts receivable is good to have
- Experience with Hubspot (or similar CRMs), Slack, XERO, and SquareSpace are an advantage but not required
- You have superior oral and written English communication skills
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You can follow the detailed processes and can see the opportunity to consistently improve
- You have the ability to scan for event & promotional opportunities and send through proposals for speaking and exhibiting
- You can quickly adapt to new technology
- You have the confidence to speak up and contribute to the team strategy and conversation - not just taking directions
- You are a self-motivator and a problem solver
- You are interested, passionate or curious about education, travel, innovation, and startups
The Future of Work
GMT is a global recruitment company changing the face of recruitment and staffing. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, Australia but we are truly global. We are all about connecting the best international talent with the best companies. We provide our talent with the flexibility of being able to work a home office with tailored hours for amazing companies. Our hourly rates are very generous and you become part of our unique community; a place to share ideas, connect and socialise and continually upskill.
NOTE: We highly encourage that you only apply for the role that best matches your skills in Grow My Team instead of applying for all the open roles to avoid delays in getting to best outcomes for you.
Due to regulations, we are unable to offer remote work to Australian citizens and residents.