- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Description and Requirements
Welcome to Junior Adventures Group. We are a multi brand Education provider with leading Before and After School Care brands OSHClub, Helping Hands & Primary OSHCare.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A COORDINATOR
As the Assistant Coordinator you assist the Coordinator in taking ownership of this OSHClub service. Your responsibilities will include:
- supporting, developing & leading a team of Educators within your service,
- ensuring NQF compliance of your service,
- fostering the outstanding existing relationship with the school and community links,
- developing a program of fun, child-driven activities based on the interests and passion of children in your service, and
- planning & resourcing healthy eating menus. WHY WORK WITH JUNIOR ADVENTURES GROUP (JAG)?
- Join a highly recognised and reputable OSHC provider with National presence.
- Fantastic career progression and personal development opportunities. We most certainly can develop your career!
- We provide paid training and professional development, First Aid/CPR/Responsible Person, etc.
- Permanent part-time or full-times roles - secure, reliable employment - great work/life balance!
- Employee Assistance Program - we care about your welfare!
- Range of discounted goods & services through our employee benefits program, including movie tickets, travel, and so much more. HOURS
This particular opportunity requires the following availability:
Before School Care: 6.30 - 9.00 am, Monday - Friday
After School Care: 3.00 - 6.30 pm Monday - Friday.
Total hours: 30 hours.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Our Assistant Coordinators require the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Children's Services or Early Childhood or School Age Education (working towards is fine) OR
- Degree in Primary Education or Early Childhood Studies (working towards is fine) or equivalent.
- A current Employee Working with Children's Check is also required. Apply now!
In return, you will join an industry-leading provider with a great culture, as we continue ‘building brighter futures together’!