- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job title: Part Time Physiotherapist wanted Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
Role: Part time Role
- 26 Hours a Week
Location: Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Our Client is Australia's largest networks of Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine and Allied Health Practices.
- Our client provides a diverse range of Allied Health services including physiotherapy, Sports & Exercise Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Women's Health and Continence Physiotherapy, sports medicine, Clinical exercise sessions, Podiatry, Shockwave Therapy, Pilates, Remedial Massage, Orthopaedic & Sports Injury Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy & Dry Needling, Pre and Post Natal Exercise & Remedial Massage.
About the Role:
- Working within a well-established clinic, you will need to be able to manage an already established caseload and have confidence in treating a variety of different conditions.
- Physiotherapists to make independent clinical decisions in a positive and professional work environment.
- This role would ideally suit someone with an interest in Pilates and Clinical Exercise.
- The primary focus would be to provide the highest quality care to the patients by giving thorough assessment, accurate diagnosis and effective treatment.
- Excellent remuneration and conditions of employment.
- AHPRA Registration
- Australian Working Rights
- Indemnity Insurance
- Current Police Check
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
Benefits and perks
- Professional Development Program.
- Large network of highly skilled practitioners.
- Competitive remuneration
- One-on-one mentoring
- Opportunities to scope and develop your career
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for confidential chat.