- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Be a part of our Agile New Ways of Working
- Successfully build, collaborate with and influence a network of strong relationships within and across the Tribe
- Enable and inspire a multi-disciplinary team to pursue its mission
First, a bit about ANZ.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ NWOW Video
As a Partnership and Delivery Manager you will be responsible for managing key elements of ANZ's strategic partnership with Visa including the administration and governance of the contract, planning and management of quarterly Global Partnership Steering Group meetings, business KPI performance monitoring and dashboard reporting via hosting of monthly performance review sessions, financial oversight of incentive payments and investment spending and overall contract adherence.
In addition, you will be responsible for the development and management of our Cards & Payments investment strategy - working with relevant products teams to initiate, collect, evaluate and then prioritise key initiatives linked to building, optimising and transforming our Cards & Payments businesses to deliver on our world-class aspirations. You will be responsible for driving the delivery of all prioritised initiatives within agreed upon timeframes and budgets - working with relevant internal delivery teams, with Visa directly and/or other 3rd parties to execute the agreed upon investment strategy/prioritised initiatives.
You will work closely and collaboratively with Visa and ANZ stakeholders - namely Everyday Banking, Credit Cards and Personal Loans, Deposits and Wealth, Business Owners and Payments and Merchants - and also cross-functional peers including Finance, Legal, Marketing, Technology, Digital and Risk to ensure alignment and execution against the business’ strategic priorities.
Who are you?
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You will recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our partners, customers and the bank
- Financial and Business Acumen – You will have a strong understanding of commercial models, forecasting and the impacts to managing Domain budgets.
- Reporting & Insights - You are able to identify and summarise key elements/ insights from different reports
- Commercially Savvy – You hungrily identify and synthesise multiple sources of information and leverage strong relationships to make sound commercial decisions and translate into strong and effective commercial partner agreements.
What will you bring to this role?
- You have experience in payments and banking with a passion for technology and the application to solve customer problems. A keen interest in trends in the payments domain.
- You are a confident communicator and are comfortable engaging with partners and business teams, particularly at senior levels, and skilled in developing strong mutually beneficial commercial arrangements.
- You encompass the ability to constructively challenge / influence senior stakeholders across the organisation and with partners and with your excellent commercial acumen, you will be able to demonstrate a track record of performance management and leading initiatives.
- To be truly successful in this role, you are able to build and maintain relationships and facilitate, communicate and negotiate with ease. You are never satisfied with “good enough” – you’re always wanting to push ideas and encourage your peers to do the same.
- You have a passion for taking ANZ forward in terms of capability leveraging our partnerships to help strengthen our competitive position in market.
- Delivery focus – Strong understanding of internal processes, systems and people needed to execute quickly and efficiently
- Proven track record of delivering cross functional initiatives working with a range of stakeholders not necessarily reporting directly into the role
- A keen focus on and demonstrated commitment to customer centricity.
- Financial acumen – ability to quickly learn financial levers and assess viability of opportunities.
- Solid commercial and analytical skills to oversee the assessment of business cases and the management of incentive investment
This permanent opportunity is based in our Docklands office. For further general information on our opportunities please go to ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS102300.
“At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.