- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BAIRNSDALE AU
* Work in your local community
* Home and Community Care - Wonthaggi/Inverloch & surrounding areaAbout the Organisation
Baptcare is a customer focused, faith centred and purpose driven organisation working across Victoria and Tasmania, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a casual Personal Care Worker with experience in Home & Community Care who is willing to travel to client homes to provide care to join our friendly and professional team. Our clients are located in the Wonthaggi/Inverloch & surrounding area.
Duties, Skills and Experience
* Hold a minimum of Certificate 3 in Aged Care/Individual Support or Home and Community Care
* Experience in dementia highly desirable
* Hold a current minimum Level 2 First Aid Certificate
* Have a recent Police Check
* Must have own roadworthy vehicle, Australian Driver's Licence and own mobile smart phone
* Excellent verbal and written communication
How to Apply: Applications close on Aug 3 at 5pm Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
To apply for this position and view the role statement please click 'Apply Now'