- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Pega Lead System Architect
- Are you passionate about cutting-edge technologies?
- Enjoy a technology career that offers bigger scale and scope
- Shape your skills with our global technology team As one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services, at Accenture Technology you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, as well as proven consulting and outsourcing services, to help them become more successful. From the development of IT strategy to the optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients’ success.
• To ensure the application quality and design are of the highest quality standards. Ensures that the application meets current business needs, but also supports future expansion for new features down the road. Responsible for the Enterprise Class Structure and the overall application design.
• To Provide thought-leadership across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
• To design BPM and Business Rules Engines BRE applications usingPegaSystems'PegaRules Process Commander (PRPC 6.x, PRPC 7.X).
• Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
• To actively participate in the requirements design and build phases, delivering high quality deliverables to ensure delivery of solutions within the structured timeframe.
• To provide technical expertise and ownership of technical solutions toPegateam on client sites and assist in the development, testing and implementation of broad-level design dealing with Expertise inPegaSystems, smart BPM andPegaguardrails, SQL Programming, mentoring other team member
• To conduct quality reviews and walk-throughs, perform unit integration and system testing and otherwise contribute to the custom development of key modules and will assist in coordinating with project engineers and management to ensure delivery of the on-time unit tested code written in accordance with the specified design and coding standards.
• Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base
- ms project