- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary A$10.20 gross per hour
To assist and support with everyday living tasks to enable our young person who needs care and support to live their personal and social life according to their wishes and interests.
I am an 18 year old female who enjoys meeting with friends, socialising and enjoying good food. I enjoy hair and beauty as well as clothes shopping. I have a keen interest in festivals, Gigs and music.
I am a full time wheelchair user who is non weight bearing with limited use of my hands and arms. I require support with all personal care, cooking and daily tasks.
7 days on 7 days off hours between 10am -10pm non term time.
7am to 9am- 5pm to 10pm term time
Plus, sleep in.
£10.20 per hour.
Sleep in rate £86 per night.
• Main Duties: Keep in touch and socialize with family and friends
• Arrange and attend medical appointments
• Do hobbies such as art, craft, cooking and swimming
• Attend social events such as music gigs, cinema, bowling and college events
• Support to attend College
• Support with managing finance and budgeting
• Computer literate
• Likes Pets
• A good listener
• Understands Social media
• Essential Criteria:
• Clean driving license
• Drive large wheelchair assisted vehicle
• Ability to plan and arrange daily activities
• Flexible, kind and patient
• Good at building relationships and communicates well
• Understanding of vulnerability re finance and possessions
• A forward thinker who will support the young person in her ambitions and drive to succeed in the future
• Ability to support emotional behavior’s
Type of experience required:
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring service (DBS) will be required the cost will be met by the employer
Full Driving Licence: yes
Use of Own Car: yes
PLEASE INCLUDE JOB REF LA/MA IN APPLICATION
To apply for this post, please submit a CV, or letter providing your name, tel. number, address & email address, qualifications, employment history to date – including: name of employer, job title, employment start & end date - for up to past 10 years i.e. from 2010 to 2020 and a statement explaining why you are applying for this job.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB). Employment is dependent upon a satisfactory enhanced DBS certificate.
You must evidence that you have the right to work in the UK [A current passport showing that you are a British citizen, or that you have the right of abode in the United Kingdom. A document showing that you are a national of a European Economic Area country* or Switzerland].
All interviews will be conducted in Ringwood BH24.
As part of our Information Advice and Guidance Service Enham Trust supports disabled people to employ their own staff. This vacancy is not a role within Enham Trust but an excellent opportunity to work directly for one of our customers. Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.
About the company