- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution
- A supportive team environment
- Not for profit salary packagingAbout the company:
Baptcare is a customer focused, faith centred and purpose driven not for profit organisation, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum.
About the role:
Coasthaven Community, Baptcare's new 90 bed Aged Care facility, located north of Geelong in the suburb of Norlane, continues to welcome new residents since opening in March 2019. As a result, recruitment has been ongoing for Personal Care Assistants who live in the North Geelong area.
Shifts and varying hours are available for Morning, Afternoon and Night Duty - we are particularly seeking reliable candidates with the availability and flexibility to work both weekdays AND weekends for both permanent part time and casual shifts. Please outline your availability in your covering letter.
Duties, Skills and Responsibilities:
You will demonstrate a commitment to best practice in aged care, maintaining an optimal level of dignity, comfort and quality of life for care recipients living in our aged care facilities.
* Minimum Certificate III in Aged Care (essential)
* PCA level of administration of medications - or have the willingness to obtain
* Current experience in an aged care facility (minimum 12 months essential)
* Be customer focused with a passion for working in aged care
* Have excellent attention to detail, be honest and reliable, and possess a positive and flexible attitude
* A proven ability to maintain confidentiality and work collaboratively in a team is a must
Please note that recruitment will be ongoing and candidates will be contacted over the coming months based on staffing requirements to meet the needs of admitted resident
How to apply:
Please click on the 'Apply Now' button below to apply for this position.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. No agencies please
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Baptcare subscribes to a mobile and flexible work environment.
Baptcare is committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role and supporting diversity. We welcome applicants who may require adjustments. If you require support with the application process, please contact