- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Point Cook
Goodlife Point Cook has limited positions available for a Personal Trainer / Fitness Professional looking to set themselves with a financially strong business.
Who’s right for the role?
Whether you are new to personal training or have a high level of experience looking we are looking for individuals who pride themselves on professionalism & and enjoy the pace of a high member traffic club!
- Brand New Personal Trainer looking to grow and learn in a fast paced environment.
- Experienced Personal Training looking to move into a CBD club.
- Group Fitness Instructor / Lifestyle Coach - Looking to add Personal Training to their business!
As a trainer at Goodlife, you'll have access to:
- Ongoing mentoring & support from your Fitness Director
- Industry-leading programs to help you get more clients
- 23 CEC's including FTI Barbells and 4 online courses
- The support of a large, national brand
- Opportunities to engage in our challenges with your clients!
- Access to over 3500+ members
- 24/7 Access
- Work amongst successful industry professionals
As a Personal Trainer with Goodlife, you'll have the chance to help change the lives of our members while working amongst a super passionate team!
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- First Aid & CPR
NOT QUALIFIED YET?
WE STILL WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Send your application to the Fitness Director via the link below!
- personal trainer