- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Browns Plains
Full Time Wembley Plains Shopping Centre, Shop 14-19, 840 Wembly Road, Browns Plains, QLD, 4118
Maintain dispensary operations, whilst providing professional healthcare solutions based at Browns Plains. Must be currently registered with AHPRA.
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development Are you passionate about providingcomplete patient careand deliveringexceptional customer service?Are you excited about being a part ofAustralia’s Largest Retail Pharmacy Groupwith over 17,000+ employees across more than 500 stores across Australia? Well, look no further! This is the start of that amazing career you have been waiting for!
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer focusedPharmacistto join our ever growing and well-loved family business. In this fast paced, multifaceted role, you are required to perform tasks to the standards set by The Pharmacy Board of Australia, The Pharmacy Guild and QCPP.
- Day to day management of store, dispensary and team operations
- Professional patient counselling and provide complete patient care solutions
- Accurate and efficient dispensing of prescriptions using MyScripts
- Supervise Intern, Student Pharmacists and dispensary Assistants
- Dispensary inventory management and order processing
- Support and grow new business strategies Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Current AHPRA registration as a Pharmacist
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic and a strong team player
- Solid business acumen and eye for perfection
- customer service
- order processing