- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SPRINGDALE HEIGHTS AU
Full Time Tenancy 3-5, 338 Kaitlers Road, Springdale Heights, NSW, 2641
Join our team with great ongoing training and development opportunities, in a supportive environment! Previous retail experience beneficial!
- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development Are you passionate about providingand deliveringexceptional customer service? Are you excited about being a part ofAustralia’s Largest Retail Pharmacy Groupwith over 17,000+ employees across more than 500 stores across Australia? Well, look no further! This is the start of that amazing career you have been waiting for!
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer focusedPharmacy Assistantto join our ever growing and well-loved family business.
About the Role
The primary role of thePharmacy Assistantis to assist our customers with their healthcare needs. In addition, you are also responsible for:
- Assisting customers with general queries
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Setting up displays for catalogue promotions
- Assisting in the dispensary with scripts in/out About You
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Knowledge of Pharmacy products
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills between all stakeholders
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- customer service