- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sydney Physios and Allied Health Services Clinic islooking for a skilled and passionatePhysiotherapist to join our team and cover a small but steady private practice caseload at either Seven Hills, Toongabbie, Lidcombe, Parramattaor Glenwood.
This opportunity offers a friendly and supportiveworking environment and flexible hours. Current load is approximately 4-5days per week, although can be negotiable.You will be engaged within a highly performing allied health team responsible for delivery, development, and evaluation of high quality services.
You will use your skills and experience to work autonomously towards a goal of growth and excellent service provision. You will develop your own client base and manage your own workload effectively.
Salary Package: 75-85K depending on experience.
Essential Criteria for Physiotherapist:
- Strong interest in hands on manual therapies, sports treatment and exercise based rehabilitation
- Willing to work closely in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Great exercise prescription and programming ability
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients
- Commitment & motivation
- Passion for ongoing learning and progression
- AHPRA registration
- 2 clinical reference checks
- Medicare and SIRAprovider number.
- Minimum 1 year of experience at similar position
- Ability to work independently at our Clinic
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.