- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role: Full Time role
- Our client is located in WA and is seekingfull time Physiotherapist.
- Our Client is Australia's largest networks of Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine and Allied Health Practices.
- They provide Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Podiatry services specialise in aged care and those with disabilities or complex health needs living in the community. About the Role:
- You’ll be joining a national healthcare company committed to driving growth that leads to better healthcare for more people in more places.
- This role is afull time based in the southern suburbs of WA and would require someone who is flexible to work afternoons and some weekends.
- A driver’s licence is essential for this role.
- Excellent remuneration and conditions of employment. Essential Criteria
- AHPRA Registration
- Australian Working Rights
- Indemnity Insurance
- Current Police Check
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills Benefits and perks :
- Professional Development Program.
- Large network of highly skilled practitioners.
- Competitive remuneration
- One-on-one mentoring
- Opportunities to scope and develop your career