- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role: Full Time Role – 40 Hours a Week
- Our Client is Australia's largest networks of Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine and Allied Health Practices.
- Our client provides a diverse range of Allied Health services including physiotherapy, Sports & Exercise Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Women’s Health and Continence Physiotherapy, sports medicine, Clinical exercise sessions, Podiatry, Shockwave Therapy, Pilates, Remedial Massage, Orthopaedic & Sports Injury Rehabilitation, Hand Therapy & Dry Needling, Pre and Post Natal Exercise & Remedial Massage. About the Role:
- You will be working within a well-established clinic and you will need to be able to manage an already established caseload and have confidence in treating a variety of differentconditions.
- They are seeking a professional Physiotherapist to join their friendly team who is pursuingor completed a Postgraduate Certificate in Continence and Women’s Health at Curtin University.
- They encourage Physiotherapists to make independent clinical decisions in a positive and professional work environment.
- This role would ideally suit someone withan interest in Women’s Health.
- The primary focus would be to provide the highest quality care to the patients by giving thorough assessment, accurate diagnosis and effective treatment.
- Excellent remuneration and conditions of employment. Essential Criteria
- AHPRA Registration
- Australian Working Rights
- Indemnity Insurance
- Current Police Check
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills Benefits and perks
- Professional Development Program.
- Large network of highly skilled practitioners.
- Competitive remuneration
- One-on-one mentoring
- Opportunities to scope and develop your career