- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role: Full Time
About the Role:
- Our client is located near Woodend, VIC and is seeking full time Physiotherapist.
- You will be working with experienced and motivated clinicians includes Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapists, Myotherapists, Clinical Pilates Instructors and Occupational Physiotherapists.
- You will be work aside other physiotherapists, general practitioners and other allied health services which affords professional growth combined witha social team atmosphere.
- They offer a highly varied case load including sports, spinal, rehabilitation and occupational presentations.
- They also offeropportunities to provide manual therapy, exercise-based rehabilitation, pilates, worksite assessments, education and more.
- Should have relevant clinical experience, knowledge and demonstrated clinical competence in the physiotherapeutic management of patients in private practice setting
- The primary focus would be to provide the highest quality care to the patients by giving thorough assessment, accurate diagnosis and effective treatment.
- Should have previous musculoskeletal private practice experience.
- Demonstrated professional and personal integrity and commitment
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment Essential Criteria
- AHPRA Registration
- Australian Working Rights
- Indemnity Insurance
- Driving Licence
- Current Police Check
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills