- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job title: Physiotherapist wanted in north-west of Melbourne VIC (Community + Private Practice)
Hours: 40 Hours a week (Flexible for Part Timers)
Salary: Up to $95K (Depending on Experience.)
Location: north-west of Melbourne.
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to work with experienced physiotherapists, who are passionate about providing quality physiotherapy services to older people.
- Due to progressive growth in the practice and the introduction of the NDIS they are seeking motivated therapists to join their team.
- The positions are open to clinicians who have a desire to focus their career in the Neurological field and enjoy working collaboratively with clients as part of a team to achieve their goals.
- Applicants of all levels of experience or seeking a part-time opportunity will also be considered.
About the Role:
The services offered:
- Assessment, management and education
- Tailored home exercise programs
- Community hydrotherapy
- Community gymnasium programs
- Equipment prescription and home modifications
- Carer training in conjunction with the community based allied health team.
Therapists at the practice assist with the management of the following conditions:
- Acquired/Traumatic brain injury
- All Neurological based disorders including Parkinson's Disease and Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord injury
- Vestibular dysfunction
- Falls and balance related conditions
- Pain Management
- General debility/decline of function
- Excellent Remunerations.
- Travel allowance
- A company Smartphone is provided.
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible working hours, no evenings, no weekends, annual leave, personal leave and public holidays all within a friendly and supportive team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Full registration with AHPRA as a Physiotherapist
- Driver's Licence & Car
- Certificate of Currency for PI/PL Insurance
- Valid Police Check
- Recent experience gained in a rehabilitation services provider setting desirable
- Proficient skills in assessment and report writing
- Ability to provide high quality and outcome focused intervention aimed to achieve set goals
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills
- Excellent time management
- New Graduates can also apply with General AHPRA registration
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for more information.