- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cotter Projects is a demolition, civil and building contractor specializing in small to medium residential and commercial projects. We have an opportunity for an experienced Plant Operator with an Excavator focus to join our Company based in South Australia. Reporting to an Operations Supervisor, the successful person will have responsibilities of residential demolition, civil ground works, footings and trade assistant activities mainly utilizing CAT Excavators, Trucks, Telehandlers, and associated Plant & Equipment; Road Saws, Quick Cuts, Hiab cranes, etc.
- Operate mobile machinery efficiently, safely and competently to ensure maximum output
- Physically fit with a Strong work ethic
- Proven safety track record
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 4 years all round operator experience
- Proven experience operating Excavators and Trucks.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Nationally recognised tickets or VOCs to demonstrate operating experience
- Current Australian MR [or greater] licence
- Flexible and versatile attitude, able to take on other tasks building related activities.
Full-time employment opportunity
To Apply:If you satisfy all the criteria above and are the sort of person that truly enjoys the challenge of making a real positive difference as well as working in a dynamic contracting environment then we would like to hear from you.