- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- North Sydney
ONE SUPERB BRAND. ONE EXCEPTIONAL TEAM.
For over 40 years our definition of success at POLITIX is simple: we believe in ensuring our customers feel like VIPs. We want our customer experience to be incredible and great customer service is at the heart of our spirit.
We're big on supporting and helping our team to grow professionally so that we can make an impact. We believe in a competitive and generous bonus scheme that see's our team succeed every week.
We want passionate, hardworking and fashion-driven individuals to help us make this a reality.
ABOUT THE ROLE
POLITIX has some exciting opportunities in ourLOCATION Region.
Employees who work with us, stay with us and we're committed to their success as much as they are to ours.
It's our goal to ensure that every customer's experience is exceptional.
We're all about finding the perfect outfit for that special occasion and we aim to provide our customers with the confidence one only gets from distinctive luxury and the perfect fit, every time.
We have an unwavering attention to each and every detail in everything we do and we always strive to do better. This extends from our products, to our unique store design, our team development programs, and most importantly our leading customer experience in store.
- Putting the customer first, every time;
- Styling, not hard-selling;
- Team work;
- Progress through learning, goal setting and rewarding high achievers;
- Acting with care, self-reliance, responsibility, dedication and spirit
- Previous fashion retail experience (preferably in menswear).
- Merchandise planning, ordering and stock management experience.
- A strong commercial focuses andproven record in developing anddriving sales and developing a sales team.
- Outstanding visual merchandising skills.
- A strong ability to develop others through effective team management and coaching.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Natural leadership ability.
- Impeccable presentation.
- and a dedication to continuouspersonal and team development. WHO ARE YOU?
We're looking for enthusiastic, big personalities who love men's fashion and have a drive for making a difference in a customer's day.Our team members take pride in their work, ensuring that every customer's experience is sensational and most importantly we have fun doing it. You are a flexible person being able to work on weekends and some late nights, and a demonstrated sales ability you are ready to show us what you're made of.
If you like our style and think we'll like yours, then please click apply with your CV and Cover Letter telling us:
- Why you and POLITIX are the perfect fit.
- Your passion, ambitions, and goals.
- Which POLITIX stores/locations are you able to work in?
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.
- customer service