- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Portfolio Risk Analyst, Melbourne or Sydney
- Analysis & recommendations relating to solutions for Risk, Process or Platform requirements
- Support business impacts / change requirements (where appropriate) for Credit Policy, Process or Platform changes
- Unique client-centric model – support a specialised risk advice team
About The Role
Role Location: Melbourne or Sydney
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
ANZ Private Banking & Advice offer a full range of financial services from day to day personal banking, lending, investments and insurance for discerning customers of high net worth. All our Private Bankers are qualified Authorised Financial Advisers, which means we can provide advice to customers asking about products and services that will help them reach their financial goals.
As a Portfolio Risk Analyst within ANZ’s Private Banking and Advice, you will support the business by providing efficient and consistently high quality risk analytics, reporting, monitoring & maintenance of lending processes in accordance with client needs and regulatory frameworks. Being first point of contact for Business Process Impact Assessments, this role will maintain knowledge collateral, providing strong governance of business policies, procedures, processes , tools, controls and reference materials and support activities consistent with well managed objectives and in compliance with Credit Risk, Policy & Platform requirements.
For you to be successful in this role, you will have the following skills, knowledge and experiences:
- Advanced analytics capability including advanced Microsoft Excel & presentation skills
- Extensive experience within a Banking/Financial services industry
- Project Management, priority management & excellent communication skills
- Experience with technical elements of the compliance and data framework within which lending operates through both Wholesale and Retail
- Demonstrated collaboration, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong skills in problem solving with attention to detail
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS103097.
- ms project