- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
PR Media Manager – Melbourne
Are you looking to take the next step in your career, working for a global leader in consulting, financial and professional services? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working with people? Are you a succinct writer, able to cut to the core of an issue and inspire action? A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Mercer for a parental leave contract position starting in early 2020. We’re looking for a great candidate to join our high performing team and to hit the ground running. If this sounds like it could be you, read on and apply now.
What can we offer you?
· The opportunity to develop your PR/media career with a global organisation
· Great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues and great exposure to leadership
· Genuine work life balance with forward-thinking, inclusive company culture
· Newly refurbished agile workspace in Collins Square
· Flexibility on how, where and when you work with our #AllRolesCanFlex policy
· Parental leave contract position within Mercer’s B2B Marketing team, reporting to the B2B Marketing Leader
· Work with internal local and global stakeholders and the media to raise Mercer’s profile and thought leadership to external audiences
· Manage media relationships
· Manage proactive global and local PR campaigns
· Manage reactive media enquiries
· Develop media materials such as media releases briefing documents etc
· Evaluate the reach and impact of media activities to enable continuous improvement
· Day-to-day media contact for Mercer colleagues and media outlets
· Advise the business on issues and crisis management
· Identify, source, develop content to support business, sales and brand objectives
· Relevant tertiary qualification in either marketing, business, communications
· Ideally 5+ years’ experience in PR and media
· Strong knowledge of the media landscape and relationships with key trade and mainstream journalists
· Knowledge of financial services would be viewed favorably
· Proven track record in developing and executing PR strategies and campaigns to deliver results
Please apply using the link below
Applications will only be considered from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex (including intersex), marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
- - Posted 26 Days Ago
- Full time