- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary A$150,000.00 - A$200,000.00 gross per year
Company in the Software sector.
- Manage and expand a team of Sales Consultants throughout the ANZ region and be an integral part of the Senior Management team in ANZ
- Be hands-on to assist and work with the RVP and sales teams to identify and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, and actively participate throughout the sales cycle as a member of the solution team for the account
- Establish credibility and confidence with customers/prospects during sales campaigns
- Liaise with customer at senior level and develop and maintain the company's "Trust Advisor" status with customers by identify customer business objectives and implementing pre-sales proto-type demonstration/proof-of-concept/pilot that showcases the company's ability to meet customers' needs
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the TIBCO's product solution sets in order to articulate specific value propositions for proposed solutions
- Ability to articulate TIBCO positioning in the market against all competitors
- Mentoring ability in the Target Account Selling methodology
- Exceptional account management and project management skills.
- In-depth business understanding of one of more key TIBCO verticals.
- Technical skills necessary to:
- Be a recognized expert on all product solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to map technical solutions to business problems
- Act as the cross-regional technical resource as required;
- Develop strategic account strategies.
- Peer recognition as a leader, mentor and technical expert in all TIBCO product domains.
- In-depth business understanding of all key TIBCO verticals.
- ms project