- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HUMPTY DOO AUSTRALIA
St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School - Humpty Doo, NT
Contract Type: Contract Position Full Time
Applications Close: 13 December 2019
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Engage in and support the sacramental, liturgical, ritual and prayer life of the school
2. Plan, prepare and explicitly deliver quality and effective teaching and learning programs which are consistent with the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers and relevant curriculum policies, work programs and educational trends ensuring that the teachings, values and practices of the Catholic Church form a foundation for learning and teaching.
3. Support students through interaction in a variety of settings and through the active development of supportive learning environments and effective behaviour management practices.
4. Provide for the physical, social, cultural and emotional well-being and safety of students in your care at all times.
5. Regularly assess students (diagnostic, formative and summative) for developmental, feedback and reporting purposes.
6. Maintain student records and samples of work and report on student performance to students, parents, the department and other stakeholders as required.
7. Cultivate and nurture harmonious learning and work environments
8. Work as a member of the holistic school staff assisting and enhancing the work of colleagues including through a commitment to ongoing skill and personal development to meet individual and school goals.
9. Establish and maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships between the school, parents and community.
10. Actively participate in innovation and continuous improvement of the school and Catholic education.
Email applications including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, contact details for three verbal referees and a brief reflection addressing the key responsibilities, essential and desirable criteria to email@example.com
For further information please contact Melanie Bolwell firstname.lastname@example.org