- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live & work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE’s innovative IT services organisation is HPE Pointnext Services. We are now expanding our Professional Services & Advisoryteam by seeking a Cloud Principal Architect to be based in Sydney.
This exciting opportunity will see you working for a premier cloud servicesfunction solving cutting-edge problems for a range of enterprises moving to a Multi-Cloud operating model with services consumed both privately & across AWS, Microsoft & Google cloud platforms.
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to CTP's clients & partner with them to understand their requirements for cloud implementations
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations & prepare technical implementation roadmaps for AWS, Azure& Google cloud adoption
- Create functional design specifications, reference architectures, & assist with other project deliverables as needed
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on AWS & Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, & performance
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve CTP's service IP Experience, Skills & Attributes Required:
- Operating model definition& change with confidence to lead the discussion & development of proposed future state
- Process re-engineering & automation experience with confidence to lead the discussion & development of proposed future state
- You have built product-quality software on Azure or AWS including experience in crafting for high availability, multi-region & multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets & affinity groups
- Technical expertise in either Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Demonstrable work experience designing, architecting, implementing & operation multiple Cloud computing platforms
- You will either possess a Cloud Certification or are working towards obtaining a Certification in either Azure or AWS. Solutions Architect, Infrastructure Architect or Systems Ops preferred
- Excellent verbal, presentation & written communications skills
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead & be a standout colleague
- Firm grasp on cloud security, using Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Federated AD, AD integration
- Firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Linux & Windows operating systems
- Experience with configuration management automation tools
- Experience setting up Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- Implementation experience in networking & resource monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Splunk & Nagios
- Experience in JAVA, Hibernate, Spring, & Web Services including REST
- Experience in automation testing including Selenium
- Ability to travel & work onsite at client locations (typically 25% within Australia or New Zealand)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, other technical field Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents at the time of application. We are unable to provide assistance with relocation or sponsorship.
For more information about CTP please browse the following:- https://www.cloudtp.com/company/
HPE is committed to the values of career development, workplace flexibility& career progression.