- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Your part in the ongoing success of our department, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including, but not limited to:
- Design and support the implementation of best practice approaches, to integrating climate change transition, sustainability and adaptation opportunities.
- Facilitate workshops for key staff including senior managers.
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships to effectively embed climate change considerations and opportunities into organisational plans, frameworks and processes.
- Support and guide key stakeholders to identify, operationalise and integrate climate changeconsiderations andopportunities.
- Represent the department on committees and working parties.
- Prepare and review reports, briefing notes, submissions, business cases, departmental and other correspondence in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Assist the planning, research and innovation area when work capacity allows.