- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
“At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.”
Aviall, A Boeing Companyis a leading solutions provider of aftermarket supply-chain management services for the aerospace and defense industries and is the largest subsidiary of The Boeing Company. Aviall has an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do culture with the backing of one of the world’s best companies, Boeing.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Customer Service and Product Support Program Manager to be based in our Melbourne offices.
You will lead and manage a dispersed customer support team providing world class customer service to a large region of diverse customers in Australia/NZ in support of business goals and objectives.
In executing this role, you will
- Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale.
- Provide engaging leadership and opportunities for growth to customer support team.
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Responds to customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules; shipping schedules; recommends price changes based on company/customer relationship; recognizes new business opportunities.
- Works well with various departments to meet or exceed customer service levels and improving customer experience.
- Investigates, identifies and resolves issues such as shipping or invoicing problems that impact customer experience.
To thrive in this environment, you will be:
- Dynamic, innovative people leader who thinks outside the square; Team orientated, influential and likes a challenge;
- An advocate for diversity and inclusion and will be actively involved in leading change;
- A proven leader with excellent communication skills who can engage and motivate diverse and geographically dispersed customer support teams;
- Outcome focused and demonstrates strong values-based leadership
- Systematic and logical problem solving skills.
- High level of customer service and interpersonal communications skills
You will need to have:
- A degree (or similar) and typically 7-10 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of five years of related consulting or industry relevant experience and strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to develop hypotheses, frame problems, and generate relevant insights based on supporting data
- Exceptional oral and written capabilities with demonstrated experience developing well structured, logical, and audience relevant communications
- Demonstrated project management and agile methodology skills and experience working directly with customers and clients and experience working with and overseeing project teams
- Preferably experienced with SAP in an aviation business environment.
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Aviall based in Melbourne, please click Apply now.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and veterans are encouraged to apply.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
*Please note that there is no need to manually add the EEO statement in Workday as this is part of the external careers site standard on any job globally (Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.)*
- customer service
- ms project
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.