- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Canberra Region AU ,AU
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in The Utilities Sector.
- Identify specific measures and mechanisms by which benefits can be measured and plan to activate these mechanisms at the required time.
- Monitor benefits against what was predicted in the business case and ensure that all participants are informed and involved throughout the change program and be fully prepared to exploit the new operational business environment once it is in place.
- Support operational managers to ensure that all plans, work packages and deliverables are aligned to the expected benefits and leads activities required in the realisation of the benefits of each part of the change programme.
- Provide advice and guidance to support adoption of methods and tools and adherence to policies and standards.
- Tailor processes in line with agreed standards and evaluation of methods and tools.
- Reviews and improves usage and application of methods and tools.
- Providing support to programs to plan, manage, track, report and evaluate benefits throughout the program or initiative lifecycle;
- Analysing costs and benefits associated with initiatives, changes to planned costs and benefits over initiative lifecycles, and when benefits are scheduled to be delivered
- Tertiary qualifications in Benefits Management or significant experience undertaking benefits management in a portfolio, program and project delivery or office role
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills with the ability to manage and build sustainable relationships and liaise with diverse and complex stakeholder groups
- A Negative Vetting 1 (Secret) security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
About the company