- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Project Engineers, Project managers and Senior Project Specialists. Project Engineers, Project managers and Senior Project Specialists. Project Engineers, Project managers and Senior Project Specialists.
Alchemy Recruitment is currently partnered with a successful global natural energy resource provider who are seeking experienced Project Engineers, Project managers and Senior Project Specialists.
Known for their diversity in culture by employing the industry’s best, they genuinely believe and demonstrate that their people are their greatest asset and reward generously.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the involvement of technical engineering and act as the primary point of contact for engineering issues.
- Manage defined external consultants to ensure delivery of on time and fit for purpose engineering solutions and documentation.
- Ensure engineering changes and decisions are clearly documented throughout the delivery phase.
- Assure compliance to project and engineering standards.
- Lead the project value improvement plan including identifying and implementing in-field improvements to reduce cost and schedule.
- Ensure alignment between Contractor and Designer quality expectations.
- Undertakes regular review of contractor performance.
- Support risk management activities within the development / delivery of projects.
- Provides input/advice in the management of a project, project area or specific contract/s to ensure it is being delivered safely, and to the approved quality, time and cost targets.
- Monitor works and identify any “scope creep”. Initiate / review change notices for technical and quality impacts / requirements.
- Review changes or deviations from project scope, budget, or schedule and assist with defining the change, obtain appropriate estimates of cost and time impacts
- Implement the project quality plan, review and approval of contractors ITP’s
- Support system commissioning activities.
- Ensure engineering documentation is completed and formally handed over to operations
- Identify, develop and implement systems and process that improves the efficiency of project delivery
- Cross portfolio champion with assigned areas of expertise.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Degree in Mechanical, Structural, Civil, Chemical or Electrical Engineering
- Previous project engineering experience covering detailed project engineering execution and operations.
- A proven track record in influencing key stake holders
- Strong ESP experience
- Takes actions to persuade others, including careful preparation of data, provides different options
- Actively looks for opportunities and ways to innovate and add value. Translates problems into questions.
- Understands the sources of project risk and can identify and/or design safety elements early within the project or construction site.
- Conducts sufficient analysis to understand issues and generate appropriate solutions.
- Utilises project engineering standards and practices in the various phases of the project, for example, establishment of basis of design and of safety in design implementation.
- Managing & Enabling Change of project scope
- Managing Project Performance Management
- A proven track record in influencing others
In return, you can expect:
There are multiple roles for Project engineers, Project managers and Senior Project Specialists on offer which are ongoing contracts or permanent positionsbased in Brisbane, FIFO from interstate and nationally working Monday to Friday in state of the art offices coupled with flexible working arrangements. A generous hourly rate is on offer along with career progression with a leading global owner operator in mining.
Alchemy Recruitment are a registered and proud preferred industry employer for Women and we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you have the relevant skill sets for this role, please click on "APPLY" to send your resume in "WORD DOC FORMAT".
For further information please contact Nick on:
P. 1300 895 388
About the company