- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Award Winning, Australian National Building Firm have been in business for over 30 years. They are renowned, and highly respected for their specialisiation in the Commercial space, with particular emphasis on projects valued $10M to $100M.This company partners with Top Tier Clientele, and have managed to build a strong reputation that leads to retention of a strong portfolio of project pipeline. Work on Schools, Universities, Offices, Museums, Shopping Malls, Hospitals, and more projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager, you will be working closely with the office and site teams. You will be based in the office with regular site visits throughout the week and also enjoy working on a variety of interesting projects that will boost your versatility.
- Procurement and scheduling
- Budget control
- Liaise with contractors, consultants and authorities SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Local experience as a Project Manager in the Building and Construction sector
- Commercial Project experience is advantageous
- Strong communication and people skills CULTURE.
Join a team of experienced, knowledgeable, and professional staff. Although this group are professional and highly experienced, they also enjoy social events and incentives when projects are complete and finished on time. This social yet successful culture will lead you to achieve career success.
- Boost the calibre of your CV & project experience
- Join a company with good quality processes, systems and reputation
- Work across a diverse range of projects
- ms project
- project manager