- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Property Management Administrator - Maroubra - Call on - Based in The East
- Minimum 6 months experience in real estate
Sydney Operating exclusively from their highly prominent offices in the hub of the Eastern suburbs, our client has created one of the most successful real estate businesses in Sydney.
This is an outstanding team currently seeking a Property Management Administrator.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Property Management Administrator to combine forces with this high performing, busy department.
This role will see you utilise your management and administration skills daily.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Provide administrative support to the Property Management Team
- Working in a team of three
- Answer to enquiries
- Handle rental receipts from tenants
- Compile daily banking
- Type leases and general correspondence for the Property management team
- Collect rent from tenants and issue receipts
- Assisting in End of Month procedure
- Assisting with enquiries for rental premises
- Maintenance of company records
- Ordering office supplies
- Ad hoc administration
Skills & Experience
- To be considered for this role you will need a minimum of 6 months experience within Real Estate
- A current certificate of registration
- advantageous but not essential
- Your own car and a valid drivers license
- Have a great attitude and want a career in Real Estate
- An Inner West local would be ideal!
- Career progression
- Support & training
- Profession & corporate culture
- Reputable franchise group
Please call Georgia Barton on or for more information or email your CV to
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
- real estate