- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Mount Waverley
Quality Assurance Manager - Non Food
Quality Assurance, Mount Waverley
WHO WE ARE
We are part of the Schwarz Group, the fourth largest retailer globally. From our humble beginnings in Germany in 1984, we have grown to now operate almost 1,300 stores with 130,000 employees across eight European countries. We pride ourselves on being a one-stop-shop destination retailer, providing people with their everyday needs.
With our Australian store support centre based in Melbourne and state offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide, we are well positioned for growth and establishing high performing teams to deliver stores that offer a wide range of competitively priced fresh, grocery and non-food products.
Our values underpin our culture and the way we work every day. We support people to be their authentic self. Our growing local team face new challenges each day; no two days are the same.
Be prepared to enter an environment that has a 'start-up' feel and a team who supports each other professionally and personally. We support our employees with transparent communication and trust, we value fairness, dynamism and performance. We believe that when our people grow, our company grows.
Due to ongoing growth and expansion we have a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager for our Non Food category team. This role will see you become the ambassador for quality thinking and ensure that we're providing the highest quality goods to our customers.
YOUR FOCUS WILL BE
- Provide support and advice to our national & international Buying teams on import requirements for Non Food categories such as health and beauty products, household chemicals etc.
- Take charge as the regulatory and technical SME for Non Food articles
- Support product development of Non Food products (i.e. development of product specifications)
- Ensure customer complaints, government authority inquiries/complaints, withdrawals and recalls are handled correctly WHAT WE DESIRE
- Knowledge of production methods and quality requirements in relevant Non Food categories
- Organisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Passion for retail WHAT'S ON OFFER
- A dynamic and motivated team environment!
- An opportunity to make a career defining impact on our business
- Additional leave program
- High level of autonomy
- Progress your career as we grow!