- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CHIPPENDALE AU
Some career choices have more impact than others.
We’relooking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are opento different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleaguesand who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
Asan HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professionaldevelopment opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible workingculture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leadingsubsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support whenreturning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellnessprogrammes including discounted gym memberships.
- Assistand support the Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager to implement, install andlead the Regulatory Affairs compliance oversight across Australia.
- Assistwith the central co-coordination role for regulatory contact within Australia
- Ensureclose working relationships with all business SME's to ensure effectiveoversight and appropriate action is taken for all regulatory requests andcorrespondence
- Ensureconsistent and timely reporting on all regulatory engagements and developmentsto appropriate governance forums and committee
- Input,record and track all regulatory engagements and developments into the Engageand RAPID systems
- Reviewand analyse all new and amended regulatory developments and distribute toappropriate internal stakeholders
- Workwith Senior Management to cascade and implement Global Compliance andRegulatory Policy and work closely with thesubject matter experts forCompliance Projects at the Countrylevel
- Ideally experience in and/or or an interest in a regulatory or compliance type role
- Knowledge of compliance, AML/CTF and sanctions, market abuse, conflict management and other financial crime and regulatory compliance risks.
- Knowledge of the HSBC Group structure its business and personnel, and a deep understanding of HSBC’s corporate culture.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and relationship skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited.
Learn more about careers at HSBC:HCBCNC