- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Hope Physiotherapy Rehabilitation Clinic is located in Mount Sheridan Plaza, 10-minute drive distance from Cairns CBD. We are newly established business located within shopping centre, making it very convenient for our clients and for yourself!
Looking for a team member to join the highly professional team. The successful applicant will be heavily advertised to the new/existing clients.
Your role will be performing massage treatments.Initialroleis2-3daysaweek, and we can be flexible with this. This positionallowsforgrowthand creating your own client data base as well as treating the existing clients of our well-established clinic.
- Clinical approach with strong pre/post-assessment skills with detailed treatment notes
- Excellent customer communication,be friendly and caring
- Ability to generate new business by reaching out to local businesses.
- Open to further skill development via in-house training.
- Passion for the fitness and health industry.
- Professional approach and excellent presentation.
- Ability to relate to all age groups.
- Availability for varying hours and on-call work.
- Able to keep a clean and tidy workspace
- Ability to work independently. Qualifications :
- Diploma of Remedial Massage and/or Advanced Diploma of Remedial Massage.
- Comprehensive insurance to the value of 10 million dollars for personal/professional indemnity and public and product liability.
- CPR Certificate
- A member of a professional association, ANTA, IRMA, AAMT or similar.
- Willing to provide a police check
- Eligible for health fund provider numbers is a must
- 1-2 years of industry experience desirable but not necessarily a must (experienced candidates are preferred)
- Must be Australian citizen/Permanent resident