- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is an exciting role within our Data Quality and Targeting business. You'll be responsible for retaining, and expanding where possible, our existing customer base through the renewal of annual software licences whilst delivering a high level of customer service to our accounts. Additionally, you will assist customers with any issues, concerns and involve their Experian account manager and our tech support if required. You will maintain the relationship to ensure issues are resolved and we can safeguard the renewal.
You'll be enthusiastic and passionate about delivering high quality customer service at all times. This role is a great opportunity to gain experience in a dynamic sales environment. It will ideally suit a recent grad with a year or so post graduating commercial experience that's looking to expand their career and skills within a dynamic and growing Global Enterprise.
We are looking for someone who;
• Has a desire and passion for sales
• Able to work to strict deadlines with a proactive approach to work
• Able to negotiate and communicate effectively
• Strong administration skills
• Desire to learn the products to become an expert
• High attention to detail
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Accountable for bringing in targeted renewal business on a monthly basis
• Demonstrate excellent product knowledge in order to qualify every opportunity
• Spot opportunities within existing customer base by cross selling and up selling during the renewal cycle
• On road visits with account manager (if required)
• Attending weekly STW (Sales Training Workshops)
• Understand and participate in performance management processes.
• Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business. Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers.
• Be accountable for bringing in targeted renewal business and maintain customer base
• Proficient in MS office suite
• Demonstrated customer service experience
• Experience in a professional environment
• Diligent work ethic
• Capable of performing under pressure and to within time restraints.
• Excellent time-management skills
• Strong customer focus
• High communication skills; both written and verbal
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Problem solving skills and strong challenging skills
• Degree in a business or related subject
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.