- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are enterprising. As an industry-leading global real estate company that operates from more than 500 markets across 68 countries, what sets Colliers International apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our unique culture encourages our people to think differently, to share innovative ideas and to create effective solutions that accelerate our clients’ success. Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies choose us when they need trusted, expert advice.
We deliver a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors across all sectors worldwide. And we never compete with our clients so we can remain the ultimate, unbiased choice in global real estate services.
Colliers International is proud to be an AON Best Employer for Australia and New Zealand in both 2017 & 2018 and named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Australia for 2019. By providing the best employment experience and industry-leading platforms, we maximise the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
Due to continual growth, our Real Estate Management team is seeking a proactive, confident and adaptable Retail Manager to assist in the day to day management of two retail shopping centres. This will enable efficient, harmonious and close working relationships with retailers and to maximise the performance of the asset.
The scope of the role will include and not limited to:
- Positively support the implementation of the business’ and the division’s strategic plans and marketing strategies.
- Develop a clear understanding of the property management agreement(s) for your asset and ensure that our service delivery meets those requirements
- Managing the presentation and day-to-day operations of the centre, including security, maintenance and safety
- Responsible for managing the operating expenditure budget for the asset
- Implement and maintain orderly lease administration and financial management procedures
- Ensuring all planned preventative maintenance is executed in accordance with schedules
- Prepare monthly reports, including financial analysis, sales reports and any others as requested
- Ensure all lease and other documentation fully executed and in place
- Assist Director/Centre Managers in developing and maintaining relationships with owners, occupiers and operational personnel to ensure service excellence is delivered
- Attend office and team meetings, and be an active contributor
- Current and Valid Real Estate Certificate
- Working knowledge of building services and the real estate market
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organisation as well as clients and customers
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent financial literacy and IT skills
- Experience using MRI would be highly desirable
- Ability to build trusted relationships with all stakeholders
You will be part of the fastest growing division within our businessworking with industry-leading professionals.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV or call Chrystalla Costi – Recruitment Executive on02 9770 3209 for more information. Please be advised that applicationswillonly be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.
- real estate