- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BRUNSWICK WEST AU
Clinical Nurse Consultant
We currently have an exciting employment opportunity for a passionate and committed Registered Nurse Clinical Care Co-ordinator to join our West Brunswick residence in a full time, fixed term capacity to cover an employee on maternity leave until January 2021. Gladswood Lodge is nestled amongst leafy surrounds and is renowned for its strong ties to the community and providing a home away from home.
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Providing excellent, person-centred resident care in relation to specialised nursing needs (i.e. management of diabetes, wounds, infections, pain and medications)
- Maintaining documentation; completing resident assessments, incident investigation and related care documents in accordance with policies, procedures and to meet accreditation standards
- Overseeing the administration of day to day tasks as relates to the provision of clinical care to achieve best resident outcomes
- Applying sound decision making skills to make effective use of all resources
- Undertaking clinical monitoring of residents and escalating changes as required
- Providing staff with clear direction and guidance and actively promote positive working relationships
To be successful in this position, you will demonstrate:
- Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- A collaborative approach to working with residents, staff, colleagues and other key stakeholders
- Understanding of the aged care legislative framework and requirements, including safe medication administration
- High level of accountability for own work
- A friendly, positive attitude and strongly client-focused behaviour
- A natural ability to build relationships that make a difference
- Honesty, helpfulness and dependability - making you a great asset for the team
- Empathy and an emphasis on treating others with dignity and respect
- A safe and supportive work environment where people are valued and encouraged to share their ideas
- A strong learning culture where you are in the driver’s seat of your ongoing professional development
- Rewarding work that supports our clients to have a positive experience of ageing
- Competitive Salary (with salary packaging and meal & entertainment benefits)
- Working in a trusted and values based organisation focused on quality and growth
Benetas is dedicated to supporting older Victorians, their friends and carers, through a range of aged care and in-home services. We care about our people’s health and wellbeing and invest significantly in their development. We respect and value differences and encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to apply. Benetas is a recognised leader in Gender Equality, having been awarded an Employer of Choice citation for 13 years in a row.
Please note, Benetas rosters according to operational requirements, which may include shifts up to 10 hours in length.
How to apply
To view the position description and apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume at http://www.benetas.com.au/meet/join-team-benetas.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
Applicants must have valid working rights and be willing to undergo a police check.