- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ROBINA AU
Adairs is a leading homeware and linen retailer, where you can be guaranteed to be a part of an innovative market leader. With over 170 stores across Australia and New Zealand, we believe in rewarding positive results; we value passion, collaboration, and persistence. Take this opportunity to come on our journey!
We are looking for a career retailer who is able to make an immediate impact on a business, and help drive the success of our Robina store.
This is a casual role with availability required across weekends, weekdays and some evenings.
- Are a highly respected retailer with a reputation for attracting and retaining some of the best people out there
- Will offer all training and development tools to see you succeed
- Want your feedback on product, processes and the retail climate
- Have new stores opening, offering very real internal opportunities
- Are a dynamic business that is constantly evolving and embracing new technology and all forms of social media You:
- Have worked within a retail environment previously, ideally in homeware or related product
- Have your own unique style that other have aspired to emulate
- Love to constantly develop your skill set, and will fully utilise the tools at your disposal
- Have the ability to immediately engage others and create lasting relationships, both internally and externally
- Work well within a structured environment, where you are also able to create your own footprint Surrounded by other like minded career retailers, we have created a dynamic culture of working together towards a common goal.
Our vision for your career is 'Start here, Go anywhere'; we are committed to providing an environment where you can reach your career goals, whatever they may be.
Apply now to work with one of the country's most respected retailers, in an environment that will foster your growth.
- social media