- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sales Coordinator - Fyshwick Our staff will tell you they love working at Coates Hire because it is a vibrant environment in an Australian iconic organisation. In this role you will be one of our front faces in our busy Canberra Branches.
This is an excellent opportunity to start in a Branch and build your Career at Coates Hire. We can offer unlimited training sessions and a busy and fun working environment.
School leavers who are keen to start a Full Time Career are encouraged to apply.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Telephone and counter sales
• Creating hire agreements
• Ownership of health & safety for all employees, contractors & customers
• Assisting your team in managing assets
• Providing excellent customer service
• General office duties, including Branch housekeeping as directed
• Coordinating the rosters for internal and external drivers ensuring time frames are met
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Positive attitude and problem solving skills
• Experience working in a fast paced, busy work environment.
• Previous experience in hire of plant and equipment, and/or allocation of transport deliveries, construction, metal or hardware industries (desirable but not essential)
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work autonomously
• High attention to detail
So why should YOU join Coates Hire? We are Australia’s largest equipment hire company and for the last 125 years we have played an integral part in servicing Australia's Engineering, Building and Construction, Maintenance, Mining, Manufacturing and Government. We understand that our people are fundamental to our success and strive to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop their careers. We offer:
• A stable environment and a trusted brand
• Quality / ongoing training and continuous development
• Excellent Career growth opportunities
• A generous base salary
- customer service