- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Educate and develop prospects that are marketing generated
- Develop a target list, mapping contact strategies against stakeholders to reach the primary decision maker
- Develop and educate prospects from your target list
- Leverage phone, email, chat, LinkedIn and other social mediums
- Develop sequences of tasks, emails and calls to achieve contact with key stakeholders
- Research requirements and begin seeding potential solutions to begin the sales cycle
- Handoff sales qualified opportunities to Business Development Representatives by booking appointments that are both phone/webinar based and face to face
- Collaborate with marketing and sales stakeholders to determine strategic approach
- Keeping up to date on new features or enhancements to our product and services
- Know the competitors intimately
- Sustain a high level of sales activity (KPI benchmarks applicable)
- Role model Challenger Sales behaviors while selling How is an SDE measured?
- Volume of sales qualified leads generated and their successful handoff to Business Development Representatives
- Conversion of those sales qualified leads to opportunities The ideal candidate would...
- Be a strategic sales hunter
- Understand the prospect’s business first!
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Live out our values daily- we value trust above all else
- Share best practices with team Identify their prospects - They know who their ideal customer is. They find great prospects by strategically targeting key stakeholders and quickly disqualify poor prospects by identifying red flags and deal breakers.
Obsessed with the problem, not the solution - They gain a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and pain points. They qualify the quality of a prospect by aligning our solutions to those needs and pain points. They identify needs and pains points that the customer may not be aware of.
Pass the baton - They know when a prospect is ready for the next stage of the sales cycle. They identify the best next steps in partnership with our business development team. They deliver high quality prospects that have a clearly articulated summary of their needs and pain points to ensure a high close success rate.
- 2-3 years of quota carrying phone-based sales development experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions (quotas based on lead quality and conversion)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Experience with CRM and prospecting applications
- Organization skills such as great time mgmt./ prioritization, multi-tasking
- Expert sales pipeline management skills Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do!