- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The successful candidate will be able to support the implementation of customised SFDC solutions by developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements, applying industry best-practices, and possessing deep experience and detailed knowledge of Apex and Lightning Web Components to design and build an optimal solution that supports the business process.The role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne and may include travel.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyse and translate business requirements in to customised solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best-practices and perform peer code reviews to ensure the same.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Maintain effective client relationships, delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure the build meets business requirements and performance goals.
- Follow secure coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Participate in ‘Go-Live’ support and testing activities
- ms project