- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our ERP Vision
Our ERP Implementation Project will implement a single SAP S/4 HANA ERP suite across the enterprise covering the functional domains of Supply Management, Finance Management, Supplier Management, Product and Services Sales Management, Products and Services Lifecycle Management and Asset Management.
It will allow the business to operate as ‘One Sigma’ – connecting all areas through the sharing of information and data. This will maximise efficiencies and enhance our customer and supplier value proposition.
This opportunity is a full-time fixed term 24 months position, based at our Rowville location.
The SAP Business Analyst is accountable for providing support to the Supply Management functional work-stream in the areas of requirements, process, data and testing, ensuring the delivery of needed value.
- Support Supply Management Capability Lead, functional lead business analyst and subject matter advisors produce expected deliverables jointly with the project team
- Develop functional requirements for Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Data Conversions, Enhancements, and Forms
- Support review of design specifications with business, explain the design and obtain approval of specifications
- Develop use cases, user stories, test cases as required
- Support user acceptance testing
- Produce business processes documentation as required
- Support relevant data remediation activities
- Validate requirements to ensure they are represented in the solution designs and support the delivery of the needed value What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of practical experience in a business analysis role
- Demonstrated experience in SAP ERP S/4HANA and EWM
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts so they can be understood by all stakeholders
- Business analysis, process mapping, analytical tools, i.e. case modelling, etc
- Experience documenting user stories and other supporting analysis
- Experience analysing master data
- Experience designing test scripts and performing testing
- Ability to negotiate and manage competing priorities within tight timeframes
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Business analysis certification will be highly regarded You Will Have
- A tertiary qualification in a business or IT discipline; or
- Relevant skills and professional work experience; or
- An equivalent combination of professional work experience and education/training
What’s on Offer
When you join Sigma Healthcare you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history and you;
- Become a part of a business that plays a unique role in supporting healthy communities
- Advance your skills and experience by working on a career enhancing project
- Work with a tribe of teammates who drive our culture of accountability, respect, collaboration, honesty and innovation
- Receive a competitive Salary Package
- Enjoy great Employee benefits and discounts, including free on-site parking, subsidised on-site café and access to discounted products All successful applicants will be required to undertake a national criminal background check as a condition of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES . We will be using our own sourcing methods for the ERP Implementation Project but will be reviewing our agency sourcing channel in parallel should we need to use this approach. Please note that Sigmadoes not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Sigmawill not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement for the specific opportunity, Sigmaexplicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property ofSigma.
- ms project