- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Permanent OR Contract
- Expand your knowledge to other areas of SuccessFactors
- Work as part of a highly experienced team
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment & Onboarding Consultant to join this Melbourne based consultancy on either a contract or permanent basis.
You'll get to work on the latest technologies in a fast paced, project environment and build on your existing SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment & Onboarding skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience as an SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment & Onboarding Consultant (this is essential to be considered for this position)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- At least 2 end to end implementations of SuccessFactors Recruitment & Onboarding
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to take a lead role on projects
Whats in it for you?
- Have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects
- Grow your knowledge in other areas of SuccessFactors
- Work for a consultancy with an excellent name in the HCM world
How to Apply
This is an amazing opportunity that will give you exposure to exciting project environments, and expand your knowledge to other areas of SuccessFactors.
This role is due to start ASAP so if you are an experienced SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment & Onboarding Consultant then please APPLY NOW!
Click on Apply Now or call Keely Shay in our Melbourne Office. Please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa
- ms project