- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cyber Defense &Fraud Architect
The Cybersecurity & TechnologyControls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, accessmanagement, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively andstrategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable themto design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes andsolutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. Thegroup’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe,stable and resilient.
As an experiencedprofessional in our cybersecurity organization, you won’t just be watching overour data – you’ll be finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future.To do that, you’ll help lead a highly motivated team focused on analyzing,designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries andstrengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance,advise on best practices and support our business and technology groups. Bytaking the lead on incident response, risk reviews, vulnerability assessmentsand identifying threats, you’ll help us deliver cost-effective solutions thatput our clients first. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies and emergingtrends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. By presenting your findings tosenior leaders, you’ll sharpen your communication and presentation skills. Aspart of our global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have acritical impact on our company, as well as our clients and our businesspartners around the world.
Joining the CyberDefense and Fraud Engineering team your key responsibilities will be to:
- Engageand improve the whole lifecycle of CD&F services - from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
- Define,Deliver and maintain the CD&F architecture target state and roadmap
- ProvideSubject Matter Expertise for CD&F to multiple LOBs, forums, panels,auditors, senior management and partner organizations.
- Playa lead role in technology and security investigatory exercises related toCD&F
- Introduceimprovements in implementation patterns and design concepts
- Bea strong technologist and a natural collaborator across the firm
- Research,design and apply advanced security techniques
- Manageindividual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
This role requires awide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
- Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Information security
- 3+ years of Architecture design/building large scale systems is sufficient, being well versed in application secure design principles, OWASP top 10 risks/vulnerabilities/solutions, patterns and framework etc.
- Prior experience in Architecture risk assessment, secure design reviews, Microsoft threat model tool, STRIDE/DREAD concepts, abuse cases, attack trees is desirable. Knowledge of Threat Intel, APT groups, malware analysis, CAPSEC, MITRE models is recommended.
- Experience in risk based authentication and step up protective measures
- Understanding of information security and risk management challenges, issues mitigations and remediation.
- Possess significant breadth across other disciplines (e.g., enterprise security architecture, compute services, storage, networking, virtualization, data center, integration architecture (API), orchestration technologies (Openstack/Cisco), application development lifecycle management (DevOps), and service delivery).
- Demonstrated experience leading security operations centers
- Understanding of intelligence-driven approaches to computer network defense
- Subject matter expert in incident response and network forensics When you work atJPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financialinstitution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest techorganizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase &Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building atechnology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation.If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology teamtackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies allaround the world, we want to meet you.
- ms project