- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Security Partner, Technology Compliance
- Specific domain knowledge aligning with your specialisation –Security & Tech Risk, Trusted Design or Governance & Compliance
- Intensely curious in technology and security generally, including following emerging trends and security focused news stories (e.g. WannaCry, Heartbleed, etc) and how they could apply to the ANZ environment.
- Building strong and influential relationships across business and technology to empathiseand partner with your assigned business/technology area while standing up for Security values.
First, a bit about ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ NWOW Video
The Risk Management Technology Area mission is to ensure end to end security and technology risks are identified, understood and managed effectively. The team has three core squads focused on Technology Compliance, Technology Risk and Controls Assurance.
Our key focus is to operationalise technology risk management. We believe that delivery of robust technology risk management, controls assurance and technology compliance via trusted advisors will result in well informed business risk vs reward decisions.
A Security Partner collaborates with the business, technology and regulators to ensure that security is prioritised and understood, and key company objectives are met.
Check out our Security Partner job description to find out what the remit of this role is and the skills and expertise you’ll need for this role.
Who are you?
- Known for Getting Stuff Done – I effectively synthesise multiple sources of information and leverage a broad network of connections to relentlessly prioritise and execute
- - An Influencer – I understand that people have diverse opinions and drivers, and I want to understand those to reach a mutually beneficial outcome
- - A collaboration champion – I champion collaboration and builds the expertise, capabilities and engagement of team members that are embedded across multiple squads
- - The customer’s greatest fan – I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer, defines the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- - Commercially savvy – I synthesise multiple sources of information and leverage strong relationships to make sound Domain decisions that enable the needs of both the bank and the customer
- - A knowledge junkie that does stuff with it – I actively seek out market trends, leading practices and innovations in Domain area and rapidly maximise their relevance and opportunity for the organisation
- - Have a good ol’ dose of professional humility – I actively and visibly asks for feedback and role models discussing failures and weaknesses in the interest of learning
- - A Problem Solver - I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- - Risk savvy – I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the bank’s overall risk and control environment
What will be in your Toolkit?
- A deep understanding of CPS234, CPG234 and Information Security Standards.
- Proven Change Management skills: to roll out large scale transformation in a large organisation, preferable in the compliance space.
- The ability to communicate effectively with Senior Executives and specialised technology teams.
- Strong understanding of regulatory and business operating risk environment
- Lead regulatory areas of focus and enable compliance with ANZ Technology regulatory obligations
- Educate, advise and provide thought leadership to our community to build trust and exceed customer expectation and regulatory requirements.
- Enable safe and secure growth in ANZ’s banking and technology services for our community.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
This multiple vacancies is located at 55 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC available at a Group 4.2 level
Further general information on our NWOW opportunities and selection approach is available in www.anz.com/careers.