- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Contemporary and flexible working environment
- Ongoing mentoring, training and professional development
- Positive, collaborative and people-focused team culture KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
The Enterprise Tax & Accounting team provides expertise to middle market clients across a broad range of industries including automotive, mining, retail and manufacturing . More than ever before, tax is playing a vital role in shaping political and business agendas as the world faces rapid globalization and increased competition. In this new world of tax, clients rely on KPMG to help them achieve competitive advantage. We are equipped to decisively deliver new ways of thinking, big-picture perspectives and acute insights that help clients make informed choices to deal with complex issues.
With continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a Senior Adviser to join our Tax & Accounting team in Brisbane.
This role will see you:
- Provide tax and accounting advice and solutions to a diverse portfolio which includes small to medium sized entities, family and privately owned businesses, trusts and partnerships, foreign subsidiaries and small listed entities
- Further develop your technical expertise working across services including tax and accounting compliance and business/tax advisory work for middle market clients
- Play a key role across the full scope of client engagements including regular client contact and attending client presentations and meetings with senior leaders
- Develop into a mentor to assist other less experienced team members and encourage their continued professional development How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
As the successful candidate you will contribute:
- Experience in tax, accounting or business services in a similar environment
- A passion for ongoing learning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- An ability to establish and develop effective professional relationships
- Help creating innovative solutions in a changing world of service delivery
- We will consider those who are either about to commence, or are mid way through the CA / CPA program. The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family