- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ALDINGA BEACH AU
Start the New Year by embracing a great new opportunity with Life Care!
At Life Care we view aged care differently.Our team of dedicated Allied Health Professionalswork to ensure our clients are able to participate in the activities they enjoy most. They work to ensure people are as active, independent and pain freeas possible through conducting assessments, providing and prescribingtreatments and working withina multi-disciplinary teamtosupport each individual.
We are looking for an experienced aged care specialist to join our team as the Senior Allied Health Professional - Residential Services. The Senior Allied Health Professional will be based a southern site within our residential services network and will be responsible for providing clinical assessments and therapies, while supporting the pain management and falls prevention strategies of the service. The role will work cohesively with the broader multidisciplinary team, and provide input to the ACFI, through demonstrating comprehensive understanding of the relevant domains and administration of relevant therapies.
Additionally the Senior Allied Health Professional will provide support to other Allied Health staff in their learning and development, and will mentor new graduates to enable successful transition to independent practice within an aged care environment.
This position is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis and may require the incumbent to travel across the Life Care campuses to support the broader Residential Care Allied Health teams.
To be considered:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 4 years' experience as an Allied Health Professional within an aged care environment in Australia.
- Possess a genuine empathy for the elderly and passion for helping others
- Evidenced understanding of the principles of ACFI
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and foster positive working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Possess natural leadership ability and understanding of how to mentor, coach and development new employees and students.If you are a customer centric Allied Health Professional seeking to join a progressive and innovative aged care provider with a clear plan for the future, Apply Now, attaching a cover letter together with your Curriculum Vitae.
Alternatively, you can apply directly to Jan Barry by attaching and sending your application to - firstname.lastname@example.org