- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the company
The fastest growing brand within this wider retail group, you will be part of an exciting growth journey. With stores in all of the best shopping destinations across the country, this brand leads the way offering fantastic value from casual wear to suiting and everything in between in Menswear.
You will have had Multi-Site Management experience , or be a Senior Manager in a large flagship format with a sales and success focused environment. You should love fashion, fast paced volume retail environments, work well under pressure and be driven by achieving KPI's. You will be extremely energetic, hands on and self-motivated. You will have a reputation and proven history of excellent people management skills, and be able to motivate and create in store culture.
What's on offer?
- Senior Area Manager role. Responsible for some of the most TOP Performing Outlet's and Premium stores within the business.
- Salary Package OTE BASE + COMM POTENTIAL IS - $90k upwards
- Commission on total area PAID WEEKLY AND UNCAPPED
- Staff Benefits and Discounts
- Tues - Saturday roster with only one late night required
- Join a National Retailer experiencing great results
- Reporting to TWO Operations Managers and working along side 4 Area Managers.
- Opportunity for progression for the right hard working candidate! Duties and responsibilities required to fulfil this role are:
- Proven track record to meet sales and KPI budgets
- Be able to SELL, SELL, SELL!
- Ability to train teams to balance both customer service and administrative duties
- Proven track record to prepare and manage staff rosters in-line with sales achievement
- Ability to recruit, train and develop teams
- Ability to empower and teach your people to perform at their best
- Possess a willingness to learn and 'Can Do' approach
- Capable of taking responsibility for your personal and area results
- Desire to establish a long term career
- In return this company offers you a generous staff discount, incentives, a fantastic fun team and family environment; along with a great career opportunity. If you are a strong retailer, sensational at what you do and are ready for a new challenge... APPLY NOW!
Recruiter: Bianca Damiani
Reference number: 160629
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bianca Damiani on 0424 921 072 quoting the reference number above or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
- customer service