- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At GPT we are passionate about creating spaces that go beyond the expectations of our investors, customers and communities. We create value through our focus on strategic investment and management of high quality shopping centres, office towers, logistics centres and business parks and proudly own a number of prime assets across Australia.
Every day we strive to deliver expectational results to achieve our vision to be the most respected property company in Australia. We do this by empowering our people to take initiative and create solutions. We believe our commitment to invest in you is what strengthens the core of our business and keeps us sustainable, focussed and passionate about shaping the future of property in Australia.
About the role
The Business Intelligence Analyst role is responsible for engaging and supporting business users in the design, development, implementation of business intelligence and analytical capability. The role will also be responsible for optimising the BI platform, data integration, working with new data platforms and analytical environments that will include the traditional BI solutions (ELT/ETL), Data exploration, Big Data and Real time data ingestions from various source systems.
The principal tasks of the role include, but are not limited to
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders to deliver and continually enhance the business intelligence platform to provide accurate and actionable insights
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to discover insights through delivering quick proof of concept sprints
- Collaborate in the development and delivery of advanced analytics capabilities across GPT including data correlation, machine learning, predictive analytics and augmented intelligence.
- Assisting in the delivery of proof of concepts into production for business wide consumption. This includes potential development of key performance indicators (KPIs) in Tableau from business requirements through to build, test and roll out
- Develop and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes for Data Warehouses, including sourcing, loading, transformation, and extraction of data
- Map data between source systems, data warehouses, and data marts and design relational and dimensional data models
- Develop and deliver solutions with a holistic support to enable self-service analytics
- Continuously review and optimise data platform, ETL/ELT orchestration & performance of BI dashboards
- Working as a unified team to achieve overall Technology strategy by maintaining strong working relationships with BI team members and fellow colleagues across the Technology departments including Architecture, Program Delivery, Applications and Infrastructure What makes you stand out?
- 5 years of ETL/ELT experience (Informatica,SQL)
- Advanced expertise in Tableau
- Outstanding communications skills at all levels of the business
- Strong understanding of data warehousing best practice and frameworks in an Enterprise environment
- Business analysis capabilities to engage and support business users in the design, development and implementation of solutions.
- Experience around data analysis, data modelling, data integration and database design
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with a high degree of initiative and flexibility
- Intermediate Python skills
- Ability to work independently and with onshore and offshore resources
- Experience using Agile system development practices
- SAP, Anaplan, Hyperion, Snowflake highly desirable What makes us stand out?
- Awarded Employer of Choice 2018
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Broad spectrum of diverse and challenging career opportunities available across the organisation
- Investment in your personal development and future career aspirations
- Flexible work options available to all GPT employees
- Competitive remuneration packages and employee benefits We recognise that providing our people with flexible working options improves our performance, creates opportunities for learning, supports wellbeing and improves our lives outside of work. Our mobile workplace technologies and activity based work environments make working at GPT what you do, not where you do it. Explore your options to achieve flexibility including: generous paid parental leave, tailored hours and flexible scheduling, career breaks, study leave, compressed hours, remote working and leave purchase plans.
What are next steps?
If this role sounds like you then we want to hear from you! Click the below link to submit your formal application online and a member of the talent team will be in touch.