- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, a local government department is seeking an experienced Communications Officer to work within their busy construction branch.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing communications strategies for successful delivery of assigned projects.
This will include:
- Developing, and enhancing communication management procedures, documents, protocols and templates for various forms of communication
- Providing advice and support to project engineers and managers on communications strategies and issues
- Managing a variety of communication and engagement tasks for a programme of works to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ensuring project communications are achieved within the set time constraints and within budget
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to provide information, updates as well as complaints management
- Providing weekly, fortnightly and monthly reporting To be successful in this role you will:
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be focused on delivering the highest standards of service to all customers and stakeholders (internal and external)
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of communication issues and practices to reach positive project communication outcomes
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to research, write, edit, proofread and present for a range of projects and audiences
- Have previous experience in planning and managing resources and time frames to ensure the successful communication of project activities and impacts This is a 10 month temp assignment based in Brisbane, please click apply to submit your resume now.
- customer service
- ms project