- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Value collaborating with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network?
- Excited about the prospect of joining a world leading firm?
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, and drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's Finance Strategy and Performance Advisory division helps CFO's to deliver efficient and effective finance support to their organisations and truly partner with the business. Service offerings include: Performance Reporting, Cost Optimisation, Lean, Shared Services & Outsourcing and Talent Management.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a talented Senior Consultant. As a valued team player you'll work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about supporting clients to meet and exceed their potential.
As a key member of the team you will support Managers, Directors and Partners in delivering client engagements to a consistently high standard of accuracy, project management and timeliness. Specifically you will:
- Work with clients to understand their challenges
- Document processes and analyse data to support diagnosis
- Prepare for and participate in client workshops and interviews
- Prepare financial models and written reports
- Facilitate business development activities and assist in the development of proposal reports.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement in the delivery of quality services to client
- Coach and support more junior members of the team
- Build relationships internally and with a wide range of clients across multiple industry sectors including financial services, government, and education at varying levels of seniority. How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- CA or CPA qualified with exposure to any of the following: financial transformation, shared services and outsourcing, enterprise performance management, finance technology implementation and process improvement.
- A foundation in project management, financial management and control.
- Some experience operating in a consulting environment or in a client facing role.
- Degree qualified
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills and a collaborative approach to engage with the team and clients to achieve success and influence stakeholders
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !
Advertised: 10 Dec 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 05 Jan 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
- ms project